Saturday, May 9, 2015

2012 Ceja Vineyards Sauvignon Blanc Sonoma Coast


Ranks right up there with my  favorite Sauvignon Blancs. I'm talking about the 2012 Ceja Vineyards Sonoma Coast Sauv Blanc which is so delicious. No overpowering grapefruit or grassy notes but balanced soft flavors for easy drinking and food pairings. One of my first visits when touring Napa was a stop to visit with Amelia. I have been a huge fan of their wines ever since.

Beautiful nose of lemon lime citrus with hints of grapefruit and cantaloupe. Nice crisp wine which is pleasing to this wino's nose.

The mouth is fresh ripe grapefruit not overpowering with a spectacular vanilla cream kiss in the middle along with a hint of minerality. The finish is long and zesty with lemon lime lingering. Well balanced and not overly acidic. I could drink this wine all day.Well done my Carneros Family.

Stop by the Sonoma Tasting Room Wednesday -Sunday 11am to 5pm and taste these exquisite wines. An experience you won't want to miss.

Cheers
Dan


No comments: