Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas and a Happy Prosperous New Year!

It's been quite a year and I have many of you to thank. Building friendships on twitter and facebook has introduced me to so many wonderful winemakers, winery owners, bloggers, wine public relation social media folks, and friends just as nuts about wine as myself. Your friendship, insight and encouraging words are so much appreciated that saying thank you doesn't seem enough.
Over the past year having the opportunity to travel to Napa/Sonoma and meeting Amelia & Dalia Ceja of Ceja Vineyards, Rick Bakas formerly of St Supery, Christophe Smith of Titus Vineyards, Cindy Cosco of Passaggio Wine, Eric Luse of Eric Ross Winery, Jason Deloach of Hook and Ladder Winery, Craig Camp and the staff at Cornerstone Napa, the staff at Cuvaison in beautiful Carneros your kindness and generosity I will always cherish.
I am very excited about 2011. Using technology I hope to meet many more of you this year and look forward to live tastings online. So many ideas, so much energy around promoting great wine its going to be an awesome year for The Iowa Wino.

May all of you and your families have a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Cheers
Dan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dan,

Great to meet you on Twitter! I'm Susan, of @TastingRoomBuzz and @all_social, and you've "met" one of my favorite clients, @paccoastwine.
Thank you for RT just now! I enjoy your blog, and would be happy to have you and any of your followers try out Pacific Coast Vineyards' Pinot...just happened to win the International Pinot Noir Competition in San Francisco this past year, and it's lovely.
Can be reached at susan@allsocial.biz and would love to learn more about you and chat wine. Thanks.