Thursday, September 30, 2010

2008 William Hill Chardonnay Central Coast


A new wine at my friend Traci's wine shop and a winery which I've never tasted before I chose the 2008 William Hill Chardonnay Central Coast. Great price point at $12.99 and a very nice wine.

Once in the glass a wonderful vanilla aroma hits my nose first followed closely by pear and melon. Love how the aromas blend together and anytime vanilla is present to me its a great one.

Excellent flavor on this wine. Pear and melon start the tasting pleasure. Next a creamy vanilla enhances the middle of the wine and the finish is a lime citrus. Long finish outstanding chardonnay.

Learn more about William Hill Winery by clicking the link to their website. "Renowned for crafting elegant Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Merlot wines due to its exceptional location just off the Silverado Trail in Southern Napa on the Silverado Bench", I will be tasting many more William Hill wines very soon.

Cheers
Dan

Save $300 on Vacation Package Through Cheap Tickets

No comments: