Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Napa In June What An Experience

Just back from a great trip to Napa with my wife, incidently her surprise to me and our first trip alone in 23 years. I thought on the plane ride about many different ways to capture our trip and present the material to all the readers. Should I tell them about the many wines I tasted or would they really be interested in my visits to wineries and the people I had the pleasure of meeting. I'm choosing the latter to include pictures taken at each visit. Each stop was interesting in its own way but also similar in the passion by the winemakers/owners and staff.
Yes the wine was excellent but the conversation and the fact I felt at home on each visit was most important. Over the next few days my posts will include stops at Cuvaison, Ceja Vineyards, St Supery, Titus Vineyards, Hook & Ladder, Passaggio and Eric Ross Winery. I hope you enjoy.

Cheers
Dan

No comments: